Finanace Purchase Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Purchase Administrator to join Casepak, one of the UK's most dynamic recycling companies.
The role will involve the following:
- Processing purchase invoices on a commercial system for all materials received into the site
- Processing sales invoices for other items (such as transport charges)
- Amendments to and scanning of paperwork
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to weights, invoices and account queries
- Raising specific reports for individual supplier requirements
- Checking and authorising transport invoices
- Raising tonnage reports for Directors and other members of the Management Team.
The successful Finance Purchase Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of handling high volumes of invoices
- Ideally previous experience of SAGE accounting programme (either 200 or Line 50)
- High levels of accuracy at data inputting
- IT proficient including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communication skills both using e-mails and speaking with suppliers
- Extensive organisational qualities and being able to work in a practical, methodical manner
- Conscientious, professional nature with a focus on attention to detail.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you are an experienced Finance Purchase Administrator and meet the requirements above, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Finanace Purchase Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly