The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Woodcote Park is now seeking a Commis Chef - Pastry to work in their outstanding kitchen team.
As part of the kitchen team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Woodcote Park which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
The ideal candidate must have previous kitchen experience with basic food hygiene knowledge. What we are really looking for are passionate, flexible and articulate candidates who want to succeed in the hospitality industry, and have the desire to progress to the next level. Candidates must have a flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, exceptional punctuality and be well-presented.
Your daily duties will include;
* Assist in the preparation and cooking of dishes
* Keep written records of recipes
* Assist the chef de partie in maintaining stock levels of all produce
* Maintain the cleanliness of the holding fridges
* Assist in producing mise en place set out by the sous chef
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations and treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £19,475 per annum.
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Many more….
if you would like to discuss the role further please call 01895 204550