Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Part Time, 20 hrs/week
Salary: Basic £20,800, OTE £30,400 (Pro Rata: Basic £10,400, OTE £15,200)
If you are a Sales Professional and would like the opportunity to be part of an ambitious team introducing the world’s leading Business Growth system to Greater Birmingham then this position is for you.
This Business Development Manager roles is a unique and exciting flexible working opportunity for a business experienced and sales focused professional looking for a new challenge or an experienced marketing professional looking to develop their skills in an exciting and fast-moving environment.
The Business Development Manager role is a flexible working part time position that will suit someone looking for well-paid professional work to fit in around other life commitments.
This is a multi-faceted sales and marketing position which will include a mix of inbound and outbound marketing activities, including telesales, leading to the generation of face-to-face meetings with prospective clients.
- People Focused: outgoing with high energy and an engaging manner?
- Practical and Innovative: a mover and a shaker, happy to embrace new concepts?
- Efficient, Analytical and Organised: focused through daily action planning and time management, with attention to detail when required?
- Target and Goal Oriented: naturally show initiative and outcome focused?
- Team Focused: supportive to colleagues and external partners?
- Willing to Learn: excited about personal development and working in an inspiring environment?
- Inbound and outbound marketing experience or business experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language
- Good IT Literacy, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email/Calendar and Social Media
- Clear, confident and captivating voice and excellent telephone manner
- Enjoy talking to business owners about business
- Able and willing to organise and manage an office, including filing systems, computer systems, and general day to day office activity as necessary.
The primary duties and responsibilities in this position are (with the guidance, support and education of the employer):
- You will own, drive and support the Marketing and Sales Process
- You will represent the company in front of prospective clients either in person or on the telephone.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments through sales activities. These will include telephone calls in follow up to letter mailings and visiting business premises in person. A full week of residential training will be given at our lead generation centre in Sheffield (candidates should be available for training for the week commencing Monday, 8th October 2018).
- Additional tasks will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, further communications with clients (usually via letters and cards), and administrative tasks as required.
- You will have the ability, confidence, and attitude to get things done quickly and well, using your own initiative.
What you can expect:
- You will be a part of the world’s largest and most successful business coaching organisation.
- Your remuneration package will partially depend upon your experience and skills and will range between £17,500 and £20,800 (to be calculated pro rata based on part-time working).
- You will receive bonus payment based on exceeding targets for leads generated per week and additional significant bonus payments if the leads you generate become paying 1-2-1 clients (On Target Earnings OTE up to £30,400).
- You will benefit by having access to a training program where you will get as much assistance as you require through our UK office. We will do everything possible to ensure you achieve bonus payments in addition to your base salary.
- You will have the opportunity to work from home initially till we move into our new and more spacious office space (expected to be in January 2018).
- You will receive training to ensure that you are able to hit the ground running in this role and to give you every chance of enjoying the significant bonus opportunities on offer.
- You will enjoy the chance to work independently and sometimes alone without supervision.
- Hours can be flexible and we suggest working hours 10am to 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Additionally, there may occasional work in the evening or early mornings when we run seminars (although plenty of notice will be given prior to these occasions).
- You will receive annual leave of 28 days (calculated pro rata for part time working and including bank holidays).
- You will receive continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge in business administration, sales, marketing, finance, team building and leadership.
- You will be invited to various prestigious awards ceremonies and social events throughout the year.
About the company:
The Birmingham Coaching Group Ltd is a franchise partner and trades under the ActionCOACH brand (ActionCOACH Greater Birmingham).
ActionCOACH is the world’s largest and most successful business coaching firm. We have won numerous business awards and are recognised as one of the leading organisations in our field. Every day we are changing businesses and people’s lives for the better.
ActionCOACH Greater Birmingham has one Business Coach with two further coaches and support staff to be recruited as the company grows over the next two years. The successful applicant for this position will be in prime position to develop into more senior business management role or become a Business Coach themselves. We are ambitious, fast paced and energetic; and have exciting and challenging growth plans in place within an expanding market place.
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and ActionCOACH will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.