INSPECTOR - Aircraft Manufacturing/Engineering
INSPECTOR – Aircraft Manufacturing/Engineering
Our client is an engineering company offering an advanced manufacturing service to the Aerospace and Defence Industries. They are currently seeking to recruit an Inspector for their Bishop’s Stortford location.
JOB PURPOSE: Inspection of detail parts and assemblies.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Carry out inspection tasks as required.
- Ensuring that only work that meets all the requirements for airworthiness and traceability is ‘passed’ on to further operations/processes/final release.
- Ensuring that all persons within the areas of responsibilities comply with the relevant Quality and Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that contents of job packs for work presented for inspection are correct at all times. Where there are deficiencies, they are to take remedial action and liaise with the necessary person(s) for the resolution of such deficiencies.
- Acting as advisors to the managers, supervisors, foreman, leading hands, and operatives within their respective areas.
- Taking action whenever there is an inadequate standard of work or non-compliance with the Company’s ‘approved’ procedures.
- Carry out First Article Inspection Activities as required.
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.