Day Support Worker
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide care company's residential home in Poole as a Support Worker.
You will be caring for adults who have physical disabilities and some individuals who also have learning disabilities. You will be working in an experienced and friendly team, supporting residents with their daily routines, helping with dressing, washing, cooking, assisting at meal times and personal care as well as being taking part and encouraging the resident's involvement in activities.
£8 per hour
37 hours per week. Shifts will be 4-8 hours long between the hours of 7am and 9. Flexible working hours.
Training & Benefits
- Full in house training and induction
- NVQ opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Pension contribution
- 6 months experience working in the care industry
- Previous experience with physical or learning disabilities is desirable
- Enthusiastic, friendly, positive thinking and willing
This role is subject to Section 7 of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 as there is a genuine occupational requirement to recruit female staff.
If you are interested in this role and would like further details please call Lianna on 0117 922 1130 or email for a confidential discussion.