Commercial Property Lawyer
After a period of fantastic growth, we are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join our Lexcel Quality Mark accredited law firm.
You will work in our fast-paced Commercial Property department, managing a wide and varied caseload and providing a high standard of client care.
Bell Park Kerridge is a modern law firm based in Cumbria that provides a flexible working environment. We are one of the leading practices in the North of England, with a reputation for practical advice at competitive prices.
Committed to professional development, we offer opportunities for promotion within the firm.
To be successful you will need:
- First-class drafting skills
- A law qualification – degree with a LPC, CILEx, CLC or CPE/GDL
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of the current property law/regulations
- A meticulous and detail oriented attitude to work
Please fill in the application from below with your CV to apply for this opportunity.