Commercial Property Lawyer
After a period of fantastic growth, we are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join our Lexcel Quality Mark accredited law firm.
You will work in our fast-paced Commercial Property department, managing a wide and varied caseload and providing a high standard of client care.
Bell Park Kerridge is a modern law firm based in Cumbria that provides a flexible working environment. We are one of the leading practices in the North of England, with a reputation for practical advice at competitive prices.
Committed to professional development, we offer opportunities for promotion within the firm.
To be successful you will need:
- First-class drafting skills
- A law qualification – degree with a LPC, CILEx, CLC or CPE/GDL
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of the current property law/regulations
- A meticulous and detail oriented attitude to work
Please fill in the application from below with your CV to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for Commercial Property Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly