Teenage boy with cerebral palsy requires support worker(s)
- Experience of working with children/young teenagers.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a family environment.
- Confidence in undertaking clinical care including bowel management (training will be provided).
- Motivation, confidence, initiative, good communication and planning skills, and a calm caring nature.
- Clean, full U.K. driving licence, enhanced DBS, NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care, basic IT skills.
26.5 hours per week (fixed rota), to include after school runs/shifts and alternate Saturdays.
Excellent rates of pay (up to £11.00 per hour).
A permanent contract (after successful completion of probation period).
Training (ongoing in adherence to CQC standards).
Send you CV by email to apply.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly