(based in Swavesey Village College)
Scale 5 (Points 22 to 25)
Full time salary range £21,074 to £23,111
Swavesey Village College is looking to appoint a Finance Officer.
Have you got the financial skills to take on Financial Management in a busy and fast changing environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and dynamic organisation.
This post will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all financial transactions for SVC are processed in a timely manner and that the financial records are maintained to the highest standards including the completion of the following strands within agreed timeframes:
- Closedown month – Sales & Purchase ledgers
- Reports issued to the Trust Financial Accountant
- Oversee payments to suppliers
- Posting of nominal ledger journals
- Support the development of the common financial systems across allocated academies / the Trust
Hours of work are 37 hours per week 52 weeks per year. (Monday to Friday), with 23 days annual leave to be taken during school holiday times. You will be based at Swavesey Village College but would be expected to travel to schools within the trust when required.
To apply for this post and for further documentation please visit the TES portal.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday 21 September 2018.
Interviews will be held during the following week.