At Towbar Express we employ all of our own towbar fitters & we are always looking for good people to join our team...
Experience is essential. Previous knowledge of fitting towbars is preferred, although other automotive fitting and workshop experience would be considered. You must be confident that you can fit towbars and install wiring unsupervised.
We do not franchise our network, you are employed and paid directly. We take the calls and make your bookings for you, and take care of all the ordering and organising. We don't expect you to fit towbars at the same time as taking your sales calls, and doing all the paperwork. All you have to do is fit the towbars.
Our customers' expect the best, and so do we, as such you will be expected to work to only the very highest standards.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, partly commission based. The harder you want to work, the more money you can earn.
- Your own company vehicle, equipped with satellite navigation.
- Basic tools to get you started and also financial assistance to build your own tool kit to your own specification.
- Company mobile telephone, latest models.
- Work clothing provided.
- Be part of a team, if you need support or assistance, you are in touch with our full time office staff and also our team of fitters.
However, it's not all fun; you will be working outside all year round (You get a tan in summer, but you might get wet in winter.) and it's not always a 9-5 job. Towbar fitting is seasonal, we work hard in summer, and relax a bit in winter.
If you are interested please submit your C.V. with details of your salary expectations to email@example.com, or by post to:
0800 328 0592
Towbar Express Ltd,
The Old Surgery, Egton, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 1TX