Higher Learning Teaching Assistant
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy
With lead of Physical Education and Sports
Band 3 32 Hrs
Are you passionate for teaching and have a commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of children?
Are you passionate that children receive the very best education; an education that prepares them for the next step in their life?
Are you passionate about teaching and learning and through this challenge, can motivate ad inspire children to thrive and achieve beyond expectations?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, determined and creative HLTA.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning,
- Can challenge, inspire and engage children,
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Has experience of PPA cover for classes at both key stages
- Is a confident practitioner
- A keen interest and personal skills and qualifications for delivery of PE lessons
- Has the highest aspirations and expectations for all children and our Academy.
- A comprehensive induction programme,
- Ongoing extensive leading edge professional development
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team
- A drive to ensure workload is reduced
This post is to start 15th Oct 2018
Closing date September 28th 2018
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the Schools Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.