C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer
A company that specialises in integrated communal heating solutions, based in Chessington, has an exciting opportunity for a C++ Software Engineer to join their Research and Development team.
As a C++ Developer you'll be developing IoT applications for embedded Linux devices used for monitoring and collecting data from appliances in the field. You will be part of a team working on new features for our platforms. You will be working on a range of programs, tools and technologies in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or similar
- Experience of developing in GNU GCC
- Experience working on object-orientated applications
- Multithread applications
- Linux embedded systems
- Queues and worker threads
- Poco C++ framework
- Python skills
- Relational database
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team orientated environment
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and approach
- Strong team working abilities
- Keen desire to learn and work with new technologies and processes
What's on Offer:
- Salary up to 40K
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Fun, social office environment
- A collaborative, friendly and supportive team
- A challenging environment where you’ll be working on innovative products
- Continuous learning
About the Company
'We specialise in providing integrated communal heating solutions. Our expertise includes full mechanical design support, product selection and supply, manufacturing of heat interface units, selection and supply of the plant room equipment, service & maintenance plans and final customer metering and billing.
With more than 12 years of experience in the communal/district heating market, we have been involved in the design and supply of equipment for many projects for both private and social housing schemes, including the Battersea Power Station Development, One Hyde Park London and Banbury Park.
Our range of heat interface units are designed and developed in-house and manufactured in our own production facility."
How to apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for C++ Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly