An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, highly motivated lecturer to join the Engineering and Aeronautical team. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in teaching the next generation of professional engineers.
Flexible arrangements such as job share or fractional part time working will be considered for the right candidate.
- Teaching a range of Engineering subjects and courses, with a focus on Mechanical Science and Mechanical Principles
- Working as part of a small team to develop and deliver innovative learning
- Monitoring the progress of our learners, ensuring they are on track to succeed
- Generous annual leave
- Cycle2work scheme
- Inter-Campus minibus
- Fantastic range of staff discounts
- On-site nurseries and childcare vouchers
About Leicester College
We are one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the UK with more than 20,000 learners studying with us on a wide range of courses. Our mission is to equip people with the skills they need to be successful in education, in work and business and beyond.
Key Skills & Experience
- An HNC/D or above in a relevant engineering discipline
- Hold or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification
- Level 2 minimum in maths and English (GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent)
- Knowledge/experience of the Aeronautical sector – advantageous
Leicester College is proud of its diverse workforce and welcomes applications from the whole community. We welcome applications from women as they are underrepresented within this sector.
We aim to complete shortlisting for this role within 5 days after the closing date. You will be contacted via the email address you provide on your application form on the outcome of your application.
Leicester College take the security of your data seriously and have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is protected. We will not share your information with any third parties outside of our agreements.