Chargehand Operative - BE/Towing Licence Required!
Brook Street are looking for someone to work for a very popular client of ours. It is working at a major retailer in Bristol (easily accessible by public transport).
* * * * * YOU MUST HAVE A B LICENCE (LICENCE TO TOW) TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION * * * * *
Our client is looking for someone to work Ad-hoc hours, paid on a weekly basis, as a 'Chargehand' which means that you will be operating a vehicle to transport trolleys and other equipment around the site to make sure that all is in order.
The role is paying £7-£8 per hour and, in time, 20-30 hours per week COULD be offered to the right candidate - so long as they are a successful candidate with a good working attitude.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be looking for Ad-hac hours per week (ideally retired and looking to fill their week up)
- HAVE A BE LICENCE/LICENCE TO TOW
- Have safety boots and a high-vis vest
- Have an excellent attitude to work
- Friendly and have good customer service if needed
* * * * * IF YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO TOW AND ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD WORK WITH GOOD HOURS, APPLY FOR THIS ROLE NOW!!! * * * * *
Apply for Chargehand Operative - BE/Towing Licence Required!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly