Lecturer - Civil Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for someone who’s passionate about Civil Engineering to join our Construction faculty as a lecturer at Exeter College. This is a permanent role, available for full time or part time hours.
- Recent experience working within the Civil Engineering industry
- Experience of teaching or training young people and adults
- Driving licence held for at least 2 years, no more than 6 points
- Recognised vocational qualification in Civil Engineer, Level 4 or above
- Willing to complete the Cert Ed, and achieve TAQA (A1 and/or V1)
- GCSE English and Maths, C grade or above.
Civil Engineering Lecturer duties
- Provide teaching, training, learning and assessment
- Participate in interviewing, enrolment and induction of students
- Provide appropriate academic and/or vocational support to individual learners
- Track progress of students, including work place reviews
- 28 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
- Staff discounts including IT software, taxi fares, gym membership
- On site gym, H2B spa and @34 Restaurant
About Exeter College
Exeter College is a thriving and growing tertiary college which places teaching, learning and student success as our top priority. We depend on exceptional people to sustain our outstanding performance, therefore we work hard to ensure an excellent working environment and extensive professional development to all our staff.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS. Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
If you’re highly motivated and experienced, with the ability to inspire young people, please apply below.