Brook Street are seeking a temporary Data Processor to work within a friendly team at Environment Agency based in Bristol until the end of March 2019.
You will provide technical and administrative support to the team that manages some of the Environment Agency systems and data. This role will sit within the Incident Management and Resilience (IMR) team, who deliver frontline National incident response arrangements and services, including responding to and preparing for incidents such as flooding, animal disease and air quality incidents.
The role will involve liaison with colleagues from across all parts of the business.
Typical tasks will include:
- Review data quality in our incident tools
- Manipulate data and information into visuals to explain trends
- Provide administrative support for user groups and networks, including managing and tracking actions
- Liaise with incident system users and promote best practice where appropriate
â?¢ Update guidance and documentation
- Support the team with records management and administrative tasks
- General networking across the business
The ideal candidate will have excellent admin skills, especially within excel, great eye for detail and good communication skills.
You will be paid £11 per hour and be working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.