Process Support Operator
Title: Process Support Operator
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Duration: 9 months.
Contract Start: 5th November 2018
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
SRG Synergy are currently looking for a number of Process Support Operators, to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. This organisation focus on therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies and other next generation molecules to attach a wide range of disease. This targeted approach to science put the company at the forefront of biological research and development.
As a Process Support Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site. You will champion the facility cleaning & disinfection of the clean rooms, waste management, gown and PPE stock control and management, sample and autoclave preparation and process execution support.
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, housekeeping, GMP and Health & safety. Take ownership of, and be responsible for all actions undertaken as a part of the relevant Manufacturing Process schedule. Ensure manufacturing excellence is integrated into the support team’s responsibilities through the adoption of philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Be educated to A level/ BTEC/HND/HNC or similar.
- Experience working within a GMP setting or similar regulated industry.
- Solid understanding of working within a sterile or aseptic setting.
- Counterbalance FLT licence would be desirable but not essential.
You must be available to attend an Assessment Centre on Thursday 27th September and all roles will start Monday 5th November.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.