Our client, are an industry leading SME delivering unified security solutions to clients within London and the Home Counties, incorporating corporate front of house services and industry leading security innovation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Coordinator to join their vibrant and prosperous team based in Canary Wharf, London.
As part of this package you will have unrivalled opportunities for development and progression within the business, additional earnings through a generous commission structure, access to health, wellbeing and discounts portal and an enhanced holiday entitlement of 33 days per annum.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to identify and pursue new business opportunities through various sources including linkedin, social media, tender portals and telephone canvasing, introducing services and securing appointments for the sales team.
The ideal candidate will be confident and personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Achieve agreed targets within the sales function
• CRM Database management (Salesforce)
• Identifying key decision-makers using a variety of sources
• Conducting social media campaigns via twitter, linkedin and email marketing.
• Understand and communicate key feedback to the sales team
• Research and pursue potential opportunities within the industry
• Calling and building a rapport with potential clients
• Ensuring sales information is submitted within agreed deadlines
• Provide support to the overall sales function of the business
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to work under their own initiative within guidelines
• The ability to build both internal and external relationships
• Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office
• Excellent telephone manner
• The ability to work under pressure
Salary: £21 - 24,000pa (OTE £27,000pa)
Hours of Work: 09:00 to 17:00 (negotiable flexi hours)
Location: Canary Wharf, London
About our client
TSG (National) Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Under the British Standards BS7858 a 5 Year checkable history is required. Applicants must be eligible to working and live in the UK. We will respond to successful applicants within two weeks of receiving an application.
Information on how we handle applicant data can be found on our website www.tsg-uk.com/privacy-policy
How to apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly