Becoming a Screening Specialist with Security Watchdog:
Surveys shows that 50-60% of job applicants exaggerate their qualification grades, work experience and role responsibilities. That's where Security Watchdog comes in. We help our customers pinpoint dishonest applicants and make sure they employ the right and best person for the job. As a Screening Specialist, you'll guide applicants through the employment screening process from start to finish. You'll use your excellent attention to detail to make sure the right checks have been carried out and we have all the information we need. We'd also like you to make sure we meet the deadlines agreed with our clients to ensure the utmost customer satisfaction. It is also important that you maintain a sensitive approach to personal data at all times.
This is a full-time role based in our offices in Alton, Hampshire offering £17,000 pa (earning potential up to £20,000) + plus bonus, great benefits and career progression
What you will do:
Guide applicants through the employment screening process from start to finish
To identify and highlight risk through investigation
Ensure service delivery meets agreed client SLA turnaround times
Complete employment screening to conclusion
Your experience will include:
- Confident and enthusiastic, you have an excellent telephone manner and you're a natural at communicating with clients and candidates. You will thrive when working in a team, collaborating well with others.
- Strong organisational skills are essential, paired with an eagle eye for detail when completing administrative tasks.
- Displaying an aptitude for IT, you will be confident in using office-essential software while also willing to learn new products. You are calm under pressure and are always thinking of innovative ideas to solve problems.
- We would like you to show us new ways to improve our processes - for the better of both the immediate team and the wider business.
- We are interested in speaking to candidates who come from a range of different educational and professional backgrounds, from GCSE level to degree level candidates, first-time job seekers and experienced administration professionals. What is most important is ambition and a hunger to succeed!
About Security Watchdog
Security Watchdog, part of Capita plc, is an industry leader within the screening and vetting industry. As part of this team you'll be helping to ensure businesses appropriately manage their levels of risk and save both time and money. Through our innovative screening solutions, we aim to offer the lowest level of risk and the highest level of candidate satisfaction.
Security Watchdog are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. [At our Alton Office, you will also benefit from Free Tea, Coffee and Fruit, an exciting social committee and dress down Friday's.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |