NIGHTS Works Manager
Night Shift Works Manager
£25,000 - £35,000 - dependent on experience
20 days holiday + stats + adhoc bonus + free parking
We are looking for an experienced Works & Production Manager with experience within Galvanising for our long established client in Telford. This is a busy and varied role and a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Essential experience within a galvanizing environment
- Must have previous management or supervisory experience
- FLT licenses are preferred
- Commercially focused and customer orientated
- Able to use own initiative and motivate the team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the production shift of 15 staff and ensuring KPI's are achieved
- Enforcing PPE adherence at all times
- IT literate - Word and Excel
- Implementing new process and procedures where necessary
- Supporting the Maintenance team in maintaining continuous production throughout the shift
- Working closely with other departments and producing production data to measure KPI's
- Managing general HR tasks such as absent management, grievances and training
- Responsible for all material received, processed and dispatched
- Supplying any accident reports to the H&S Manager
A superb opportunity for an existing Works Manager or Supervisor within the Galvanizing industry.
If you are interested or know any friends or colleagues with Galvanizing experience that may be interested in this fantastic opportunity then please recommend us!
Apply now via this advertisement.
Contact: Steph David 01952 201112