Assurance & Delivery Admin Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Project Management Office team as our Assurance & Delivery Admin Support. This role will be part of the DCO Assurance and Delivery Team in NHS England, South East.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with excellent communication skills, word processing skills, the ability to work independently and who will provide support to the PMO and Assurance and Delivery Team with a variety of duties.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required. Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, PMO Manager, teams and the department.
Key Job specifics and responsibilities
- Provide specialist secretarial/administration support and advice to the teams and/or Sector to support a number of initiatives by:
- Taking telephone calls for others in the department when they are out and expected to use their initiative when dealing with phone calls and messages.
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail. Distributing as appropriate.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail, distributing as appropriate.
- Managing the electronic diary for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as directed, providing all necessary supporting in local materials.
- Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events.
- Required to input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary.
- Working together with other administrators/PA's within internal and external organisations to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors to the base and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties on the base.