Location: Leeds City Centre
Job type: Full time and temporary
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (flexible working hours available)
Salary: £8 per hour increasing to £8 after 12 weeks
NHS England leads the National Health Service in England, with a lot of the work they do involving the commissioning of health care services in England. They commission the contracts for GP's, pharmacists and dentists, and support local health services that are led by groups of GP's called 'Clinical Commissioning Groups'.
Successful applicants will be working within the Workforce Systems Team, responding to and dealing with general workforce system queries and issues via email. Your main goal will be to assist your colleagues and other members of staff within the organisation with any systems related queries.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for system queries, providing excellent customer service, and will assist in the administration of all workforce systems.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a customer service based role
- Experience of working with data/sensitive data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Experience of working in an administrative environment using computerised data systems
- Excellent telephone, email and face to face communication skills with a customer service focus
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills ensuring accuracy
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own workload to set deadlines
- Professional, calm and efficient manner
What is in it for you?
- Onsite parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and onsite coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly