We are recruiting on behalf of a well known manufacturing company in Newport who are looking to employ an experienced electrician.
The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Installing electrics in a busy manufacturing facility
- Installing Low Voltage single and 3phase supplies using SWA, ladder, tray, trunking & conduit
- Office installation, data cable distribution
- Fixed appliance testing
- Other electrical duties ad-hoc.
The candidate needs to posses:
- NVQ / City & Guild Level 3
- BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- IPAF MEWP license.
City & Guilds 2391/2395 Inspection & Testing is desired but not essential
The client is looking to employ on a Temp-to-Perm basis, with 3 months of temporary work turning into permanent after this period.
If you require any more information regarding this please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02920 236669.
Apply for Experienced Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly