We are recruiting on behalf of a well known manufacturing company in Newport who are looking to employ an experienced electrician.
The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Installing electrics in a busy manufacturing facility
- Installing Low Voltage single and 3phase supplies using SWA, ladder, tray, trunking & conduit
- Office installation, data cable distribution
- Fixed appliance testing
- Other electrical duties ad-hoc.
The candidate needs to posses:
- NVQ / City & Guild Level 3
- BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- IPAF MEWP license.
City & Guilds 2391/2395 Inspection & Testing is desired but not essential
The client is looking to employ on a Temp-to-Perm basis, with 3 months of temporary work turning into permanent after this period.
If you require any more information regarding this please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02920 236669.