4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for caring Support Workers and Night Support Workers to join our hardworking, friendly team. We’re an accommodation service, committed to reaching out and supporting young people to develop their independence and social skills.
- Numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to NVQ Level 1 or above
- Understanding of issues faced by vulnerable individuals - homelessness, housing law, substance misuse, mental health, offending, DV, debt etc.
- Effective communication, organisational and time management skills
- Competent in basic IT skills, including word, outlook and email.
Support Worker duties
In this role you’ll be supporting young people aged 16-21 to complete daily tasks and learn new life skills during their transition to independence and into our move-on properties.
- Provide advice, and a safe and secure environment
- Service development and delivery, staff management and resource management as appropriate
- Assess the needs and risks of prospective and current Service Users, assess incidents, complete relevant paperwork
- Work in partnership with various agencies.
- Life Assurance
- Salary Child Care Vouchers
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and career development opportunities
About Framework Housing Association
Framework works with more than 11,000 people each year who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We have strong values embedded throughout our organisation; respond, respect, empower - we want to work with people that believe in and embody our values. Working for us can be a challenging, rewarding and fun experience, with a huge amount of job satisfaction.
If you want to make a visible difference to the lives of homeless and vulnerable people, apply below.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941
Apply for Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly