Product Owner / Digital Product Manager - Agile Environment
Job Title: Product Owner
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management the Product Owner will add immense value to the Company's service offering in the way of scoping, shaping and defining one of their key platform products.
The Product Owner will look after the growth and health of the product and will be confident taking a hands-on approach when working with the scrum team. Working within an agile environment they will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to launch and operations.
- Writing EPICs and User stories, Refining and prioritising the product backlog and taking part in stand ups and retrospectives.
- Engaging external stakeholders including patients, carers, clinicians and commissioners to shape product features in the right strategic direction.
- Conducting market, competitor and user research to support with product roadmap planning.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and customer support, translating the larger strategic vision into deliverable roadmap releases.
- Working closely with scrum master, developers and designers to deliver the product roadmap within timelines.
- Informing product positioning and promotion in terms of USPs, benefits and value.
- Supporting the Company's business development in commercialising the product.
- Analysing and reporting on product KPIs and metrics.
- To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication skills to be able to present product value to internal and external stakeholders as needed. You will also share their passion for the transformation of healthcare.
What they're looking for:
- Exceptional presentation and communicating skills
- Experience as an Agile Digital Product Owner (ideally a CSPO or equivalent certification)
- Thrives on working in a dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Experience using Jira and ideally Confluence
- Experience working in healthcare, ideally with the NHS
- Online consultation and/or machine learning experience is a plus
The Company offers the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Agile Product Owner, Digital Product Owner, Technical Product Owner, Agile Project Manager, Product Manager, Commercial Project Manager, Development Planner, Project Planner, Planning Manager, Production Developer, Senior Product Executive, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Market Strategist may also be considered for this role.