We are working on behalf of a client with around 30 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
The purpose of the role is to support the Warehouse Management team with the day to day activities within a warehouse based in Newport.
The client is looking for a fresh graduate to join their team assisting with administrative duties and inventory control.
- Carrying out physical counts across the warehouse.
- Liaising with the Warehouse Stock Controller on a daily basis ensuring that all inventory is counted and investigated in full.
- Carrying out location checks on a daily basis ensuring that all pallets are scanned to the correct locations
- Using spreadsheets to input and extract data.
Ideally the candidate should have:
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Basic / Intermediate Excel skills
- Maths and English GCSE
This role is on an initial short-term contract however there may be opportunity for the candidate to become a permanent member of staff in the future if they are effective.
If you require any more information regarding this role please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02920 236669.