We are working on behalf of a client with around 30 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
The purpose of the role is to support the Warehouse Management team with the day to day activities within a warehouse based in Newport.
The client is looking for a fresh graduate to join their team assisting with administrative duties and inventory control.
- Carrying out physical counts across the warehouse.
- Liaising with the Warehouse Stock Controller on a daily basis ensuring that all inventory is counted and investigated in full.
- Carrying out location checks on a daily basis ensuring that all pallets are scanned to the correct locations
- Using spreadsheets to input and extract data.
Ideally the candidate should have:
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Basic / Intermediate Excel skills
- Maths and English GCSE
This role is on an initial short-term contract however there may be opportunity for the candidate to become a permanent member of staff in the future if they are effective.
If you require any more information regarding this role please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02920 236669.
Apply for Graduate Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly