Sixth Form Centre Manager
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sixth Form Centre Manager to join our team at Bennett Memorial Diocesan School. In this role you’ll be taking the lead in sustaining and further developing a strong culture of independent study and providing administrative support to the Sixth Form staff.
This role is a full time role, 37 hours per week during term time, plus 10 days around exam results day.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong empathy with the School’s Christian values.
Sixth Form Centre Manager duties
- Establishing a dynamic working environment in the Sixth Form Study Centre, managing and updated Careers and HE resources, liaising with the Learning Resources Centre Manager.
- Supporting and promoting attendance of students on Taster Days and Open Days
- Provide administrative assistance for Sixth Form admissions
- Assisting with induction, student queries, subject options, timetables and UCAS/Sixth Form, and any other administrative tasks as necessary.
About Bennett Memorial Diocesan School
Bennett Memorial Diocesan School is an academically successful, Church of England School, with a strong focus on the development of character and values in our pupils. We are proud of our excellent teaching, and the pastoral care, support, and opportunities that we offer.
Closing date for applications: 9am, 24 September 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure check.