We require proactive and flexible fitters to maintain our company vehicles for service at all times.
You will work within the main engineering function, reporting to the Engineering Supervisor.
A full UK driving license is required to drive company vehicles, recover disabled vehicles and carry out changeovers.
- Servicing of company vehicles
- Minor electrical and body repairs
- Light Welding, Heating & Cutting
- Preparing vehicles for annual test above DVSA standards
- Carrying out first use, return to service and wheel nut inspections
The above list is not exhaustive and other duties may be attached to the post from time to time.
You will also be responsible for maintaining high standards of health and safety and reporting concerns to management.
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for training and development
Hours of work: 38 hours per week (shifts)
Overtime may be requested by management to cover business needs.
They also have a responsibility to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.