We require proactive and flexible fitters to maintain our company vehicles for service at all times.
You will work within the main engineering function, reporting to the Engineering Supervisor.
A full UK driving license is required to drive company vehicles, recover disabled vehicles and do changeovers.
- Minor electrical and body repairs
- Carrying out first use, return to service and wheel nut inspections
- Light welding, heating & cutting
- Carrying out vehicle servicing
- Preparing vehicles for annual test above DVSA standards
These duties aren't exhaustive and other duties may be attached to the post from time to time.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of health and safety and reporting concerns to management.
Hours of work: 38 hours per week (shifts) and 5 weeks paid holiday plus public holidays
Apply for Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly