We are currently recruiting for a well established and warm Care Home in Harrow. Our client takes pride in their work as they strive for the residents to feel physically, emotionally and culturally cared for.
You will be a passionate and caring individual with a warm and considerate approach to people. We are looking for team players who want the best for the residents at all time.
Your duties will be the following:
- To ensure that each resident is assessed for need and has a formally developed Care Plan
- To monitor residents conditions, and report any changes to the Manager as necessary
- To care for residents who may be temporarily sick or needing nursing procedures
- To assist in the administration of medication where required and in accordance with documented procedures.
- To be responsible for the daily supervision of care provided to residents in the Home, ensuring that it meets all the required standards.
- To monitor and control residents nutritional and dietary requirements
- To be responsible for the receipt, handling, storage, issue, administration and disposal of all medicines
- To help residents with problems of mobility and other physical disabilities
- To assist with End-of-Life Care for residents who are terminally ill
In return you will get :
- Paid lunch breaks with meals included
- Carrier progression
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing career progression.
- Paid holiday
- Outstanding support and a great work environment with passionate people.
- On going training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Apply for Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly