Location (North Nottinghamshire)
An opportunity for a focused individual to lead and develop a privately owned Sheet Metal / Fabrication Company
Day to day running of a Manufacturing Business the nature of this role requires a multi task Manager with the technical ability and Managerial skills to run a manufacturing facility focusing on Customer service at all times.
With a team of highly skilled Engineers maximizing staff potential with good working practices and continuous improvements thought out the Business.
The preferred candidate requirements are:
- Time served hands on Engineer Welding / Fabrications / Sheet Metal
- In-depth knowledge of materials
- Quality systems both CE and ISO 9001
- Preparing quotations and reports
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- CAD technician
- Manpower requirements and workforce management
- Motivation skills whilst ensuring production targets are met
Salary circa £35,000.00 depending on experience plus bonus