We are seeking a charity Project Worker with a passion for promoting human rights to join our dynamic team at Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI). As a Project Worker you’ll provide support for victims of hate crime, deliver educational presentations, and come up with ideas for preventing hate crimes.
- High level advocacy, organisational, written, IT and interpersonal skills are essential
- Previous experience with delivering presentations, coordinating meetings.
- Confident developing positive relationships with relevant agencies, whilst challenging them to take action where necessary
Project worker duties
- Deliver excellent person-centered casework advocacy
- Perform educational interventions
- Offer support for victims facing hate crime or incidents
- Contribute to preventative initiatives for combating hate crime and harassment
SARI is a community-oriented agency that provides support and advice to victims of hate crime, and promotes equality and good relations between people with protected characteristics as defined by law. We strive to create a supportive and positive work environment, and ensure that all our staff have a clear understanding of and commitment to SARI’s objectives.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 12 October 2018.
If you feel like you have the skills and dedication to make a real difference at SARI, please apply below.
SARI is fully committed to achieving equality and safeguarding.
Charity No: 1047699
Company No: 3060925
Apply for Project Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly