We have exciting opportunities for Coach Builders to join the Go North East engineering team.
In this role you will be responsible to the Engineering Supervisor to ensure that vehicles are maintained to a safe standard.
- Manufacturing, repairing and fitting vehicle body work
- Inspecting vehicles and completing associated paperwork
- Recovering disabled vehicles and carrying out vehicle changeovers
- Preparing vehicles to exceed DVSA standards and driving company vehicles
- Co-operating with Police, DVSA and Local Authorities in the event of breakdowns/accidents
- Team awards
- Free travel for you and your family
- 5 weeks holiday plus paid public holidays
- Discounts at top high street and online retailers
- Full training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary with weekend enhancements
You will need:
- A qualification in Automotive Engineering at level 2 or above
- Experience of vehicle body building on commercial vehicles – desirable
- Full UK driving license
Hours: 38 hours per week (shifts)
Overtime may be required to meet the needs of the business.
Apply for Coach Builder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly