East Birmingham Community Forum Ltd
Compliance Manager: £25,000 - £27,000
You will promote continuous improvement in raising and maintaining audit and compliance standards across the organisation. Implement audit schedules which cover the internal and external requirements of funded contracts. Provide monthly management reports highlighting the level of compliance and any risks to funding.
- Previous experience in senior administration, audit or MIS role
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Knowledge of Ofsted inspection
- Advanced IT skills and confident in using a range of IT tools
- An analytical and inquisitive mind determined to provide timely and accurate information
Application Process: Three stage process will include CV submission, shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a questionnaire and invitees will be required to do a presentation during interview.
Please forward your CV via email.