Food and Beverage Operations Manager- North Cornwall
My Client, an exceptional award winning Hotel and Spa based on one or North Cornwall's most scenic beaches are seeking an experienced Food & Beverage operations manager to join their team.
It’s all about the desire to go above and beyond, exceed expectations and provide flawless experiences.
The leadership and co-ordination of wedding services along with formal dining & private dining form the foundation of your remit. You will strive to maximise revenue opportunities and adapt in a timely way to business needs and cost control.About us...
We believe our team are our most important asset in ensuring we remain at the top of our game and achieve our aspirations. This award winning operation, has recently commenced a brand-new build, a multi-million pound ‘Aqua Centre’ due for completion in 2020. This will also contain a wonderful catering outlet!Our ideal candidate will...
- Have experience in quality 4/5* hotels at F&B Management level.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills of self and others.
- Be pro-active and good at problem solving, with the ability to manage staff ratios and deliver consistent standards.
- Demonstrate an extremely high capability of planning, directing and executing through other large events, conferences, occasion dinners & weddings.
- Set and communicate realistic yet stretching goals in partnership with the Hotel Manager.
- Ensure an exemplary 5* service is delivered without fail to every guest, every time.
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support the team to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Continually drive forward improvements in products and services.
- Excellent learning & development
- Online learning platform for everyone – (Flow Hospitality)
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Free gym membership
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons with Surf Sanctuary
- Free car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal and external training opportunities, creating a work environment where you will feel inspired to reach your full potential!
Apply for Food and Beverage Operations Manager- North Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly