P401 Bulk Analyst/Administrator
FINTEC recruit is seeking a P401 Bulk Analyst/ Administrator working in a laboratory environment. This is a permanent position based in Warrington working for an Asbestos management company. Salary is up to £21,500, negotiable by experience.
Responsibilities of the Bulk Analyst role:
- Entering data onto the company based computer systems
- Booking samples into the lab using TEAMS database
- Generation of reports and report checking
- Microscopic manipulation of small pieces of building materials such as insulation board to find microscopic fibres of asbestos. This activity is conducted in negative pressure, HEPA filtered safety cabinets.
Skills and experience:
- Have a P401 qualification and experience of working in the bulk analyst role.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- able to distinguish between different asbestos types
Full details available on application. To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit website.
Apply for P401 Bulk Analyst/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly