Senior Talent Manager
Leni’s is an award winning model and influencer agency, founded in 2009 by Eleni Renton. Our philosophy promotes a healthy body image and a considered approach to career management. Our talented team of bookers and scouts are recognised for finding fresh, emerging, international talent and successfully placing them with the UK’s leading brands. We are proud of our supportive company culture that nurtures our exceptional talent and partnerships, allowing our brand to continuously diversify and grow.
This position will play a critical role in the client development process in driving, managing and executing talent to market by developing and adhering to strategy, timelines and cost targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for helping to grow the commercial division of the business and expand our client list by using their experience and skills to find and develop new talent and new clients. You will liaise with the senior management to provide feedback, analytics and reports on your performance. The candidate must be comfortable taking fiscal responsibility for each account and campaign.
You will be up-to-date with the international modelling market, especially in Canada and North America, sourcing appointments and opportunities for models, liaising and recommending our models to clients. You will also focus on how models on our books can best be developed to meet clients’ requirements. Within this role you must be able to strategize to gain large commercial campaigns with leading clients and upsell to clients based on a strong understanding of the client’s requirements.
In addition to talent recruitment, you will also be responsible for the management of people within Leni’s Models; strategizing with models to develop brand influencing; discussing client requirements and reactions to particular campaigns; compiling and analysing campaigns; undertaking market research; mentoring and training staff; producing reports and recommendations; keeping up to date with industry trends and competitors.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- proven track record of achieving and surpassing financial targets;
- experience as a model agent within a reputable modelling agency is imperative;
- knowledge of the international and UK fashion modelling markets;
- significant experience with iconic fashion brands as leading clients;
- strong experience and passion in the following sectors: Swimwear & Lingerie, Bridal, and TV Commercials;
- key experience with money booking and direct bookings;
- significant experience and success with contractual negotiations;
- ability to manage the financial budget on each account and campaign;
- strong client links with key decision makers such as casting directors and photographers;
- an in-depth understanding of how the modelling business operates and of how company’s competitors also operate;
- strong organisational and communication skills and an ability to swiftly build and develop long-term client relationships;
- you will be a team player, with lots of energy and enthusiasm; and
- French speaking will be a bonus.