Job title: Manager, Operations
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday
Employer: Peloton Interactive UK Limited
Date advert posted: 6 September 2018
Closing date: 4 October 2018
Peloton Interactive UK Limited is seeking a Manager, Operations to join bring its vision for offline experiences to life. The Manager, Operations will be responsible for all project and process management for all store teams and for making sure all stores are equipped with the right infrastructure, policies and standard operating procedures to drive revenue and deliver the best possible customer experience.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- broadly owning and managing all aspects (including policy creation, staff resourcing, and project management) of all Sales and Store Operations;
- overseeing daily operations of Peloton UK permanent retail locations and pop-up locations;
- analysing key performance metrics and provide guidance for each store to achieve market goals and profitability targets;
- helping deliver an outstanding differentiated shopping experience to our consumers in each channel through ongoing training (eg product knowledge, brand ambassadorship, selling skills, customer service / experience) and development of leaders;
- using dialogue to create and iterate operational procedures, policy guidelines, workforce optimization, and develop solutions to increase brand awareness, productivity, workflows and profitability;
- leading the exceptional execution of new stores working with all cross-functional and retail partners from creation of store concepts, site selection, pre-opening activities, post-opening review, leading the new store to meet all revenue and profitability metrics;
- monitoring multiple lines of business within the store;
- partnering closely with US corporate business partners (Logistics, Supply Chain, Human Resources) to report on results and find new efficiencies;
- establishing new processes to set the foundation for a broader, highly diversified portfolio of spaces for the Peloton UK brand; and
- constantly seeking to discover customer needs and deliver solutions to grow the Peloton community.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- significant relevant experience in a Sales, Hospitality, or Operations, or Project Management;
- Demonstrated ability to and passionate about creating a unique and exceptional customer experience;
- Strong communication and information consolidation skills, including the ability to work cross functionally with all levels and teams at Peloton;
- demonstrated proficiency managing multiple fast paced, complex projects simultaneously; and
- demonstrated ability to function effectively and comfortably, working across functions and geographies in a highly matrixed organization.
To apply: please upload your CV and a cover letter directly through the portal.