HGV Driver - 3.5 Tonne or Class 2
Job Title: HGV Driver - 3 Tonne or Class 2
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- 5 Tonne Driver - Monday to Saturday 4am - 12pm
- Class 2 Driver - 4am - 1pm
The Company are currently looking for both a Class 2 driver and a 3 Tonne vehicle driver to work out of their Windsor based facility.
Purpose of the Role:
- To deliver all goods to customers in a safe, legal, top quality and professional manner.
- Check vehicle for road worthiness, using the daily check sheet at start of shift
- Ensure Tachographs are correctly completed, and actioned throughout the route, with the appropriate history carried in readiness for inspection if required
- To follow the rules of the highway-code and drivers handbook
- Ensure vehicle is at correct temperature at start, middle and end of route
- Check load for all goods and make sure the load is safe and secure.
- Deliver as per the set route
- All deliveries to be checked off against the invoice at time of delivery
- All payments received at delivery is to be noted on the delivery document, and signed both documentation and payment handed into the office immediately on return
- Collect goods as and when required, (complaints or delivery errors)
- Pick up empty milk trolleys and bread trays daily
- Wash out vehicle on return leaving the vehicle and cab clean and tidy
- If any accidents incurred, the accident MUST be reported immediately and on return to the depot an accident form must also be completed. Any personal injury to be entered in the accident book
- Basic written and verbal skills in English
- HGV or 3 tonne driver licence
- Full Clean Driver's License
- CPC Qualified
- Experience working with Tail Lifts
- Time keeping
- Customer focused
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift and load heavy deliveries
- Good level of personal hygiene
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: HGV Class 2 Driver, HGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, LGV Category C Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Service Driver, Product Transportation, Class 2 Driver, Driver Class 2, 3 Tonne Vehicle Driver, 3 Tonne Truck Driver will also be considered for the role.