Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner and the enabler of choice to thousands of print and creative businesses across the UK. The Company is an e-commerce company and a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, they have made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization, their ambitions are boundless. Which makes the Company an exciting place to be!
With the expansion of their Project Management team the Company is now looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their Initiatives Team.
As a Junior Project Manager you will play a strong supporting role and receive guidance from the Initiative Owner in their effort to rapidly expand the Company's product offering. The progression path from this Junior role will be to become a fully-fledged Project Manager running their own initiatives.
Expect a high level of interaction across all departments, who will provide you with insights into Company's strategy, products and customers, as well as all the content and tools you will need!
- Supporting and working closely with Initiative Owner in the execution of launching new products
- Understand and detail the tasks and dependencies required for each launch and setup in JIRA
- Coordinating the day to day flow of initiatives using a JIRA board, ensuring next steps are understood, ownership and are meeting deadlines
- Maintain the JIRA boards and epics
- Run daily stand ups with the multi department and location team assigned to the initiative
- Identify and coordinate any blockers to maintain and improve launch pace
- Work in an agile approach to launches
- Gather and action company requirements
- Work with the Initiative Owner to manage and meet the revenue targets set and manage expectations
The successful Candidate will have:
- A passion for product management and multi-tasking
- An analytical mind with a willingness to learn and problem solve
- At least 1 year of solid, hands-on experience managing projects and teams
- Good technical abilities and experience working with a CMS
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Jira - beneficial
- Experience in print industry - desirable but not essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Junior Project Leader, Digital Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, New Products Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator and Systems Improvement Officer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly