Salary: Scale 6 Pt 28 – 32 £20,109 - £21,671 (Pro rata, term time only plus 1 week)
Start date September/October 2018
Detail Due to the internal promotion of the current post holder, Aston University Engineering Academy, Birmingham’s University Technical College (UTC) is seeking a dynamic PA for the Principal.
An experienced PA, you will ensure that the Principal has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on running the UTC, further business development and high-level management issues.
You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have good; literacy and IT skills, multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving school environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Please see Job Description for a comprehensive description of duties.
We are seeking a professional who has:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a PA ( school experience not required)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Highly developed organisational skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and using initiative
- A meticulous and thorough nature with maturity to handle a range of situations
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
As a valued member of AUEA we will offer:
- Designated Staff Benefits, training and Health Care Package (Explore)
AUEA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Apply for Principal PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly