Chef de Partie
We are looking for passionate Chef de Parties to work in our award winning restaurant and conference suite in an exciting new venture with Laura Ashley.
In this role you will play an important role in creating the most luxurious venue to enjoy Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
- Giving support to junior staff
- Taking responsibility for varied sections of the kitchen
- Providing our varied clientele with the best we have to offer
- Assisting the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef in running service
- Negotiable salary
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Discounted leisure club membership
- Progression opportunities within the company
- Discounts on rooms for friends and family
- 20% off food and beverage across the estate
- Opportunities to achieve qualifications & industry certifications
Set in the heart of North Devon, with panoramic views across to Exmoor, at Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club you will find a warm welcome with opulent surroundings.
We have a broad range of on-site activities including an 18-hole golf course, tennis, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, croquet, fishing, shooting and a fully equipped gym.
You will need:
- Previous hotel/restaurant experience in a similar environment
- Full understanding of food hygiene and safety legislation
- Self-starting attitude, passion for the job and a willingness to step outside of the box
- Some experience is desirable however full training will be given
If you have the passion and drive to be part of our hotel family, working in one of the most beautiful parts of the world, we would love to hear from you.