Junior Sous Chef
Have a passion for food and fantastic service?
We are looking for a passionate Junior Sous Chef to join our hotel family to help make Highbullen Hotel the luxury destination venue in Devon.
This is an exciting time to join as you will be part of our exciting new venture with Laura Ashley, as well as our award winning restaurant and conference suite.
- Looking after various sections of the kitchen
- Providing our guests with the best food and service we have to offer
- Assisting the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef in running service
What we offer
- Negotiable salary
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Discounted leisure club membership
- Progression opportunities within the company
- Discounts on rooms for friends and family
- 20% off food and beverage across the estate
- Opportunities to achieve qualifications & industry certifications
Set in the heart of North Devon, with panoramic views across to Exmoor, at Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club you will find a warm welcome with opulent surroundings.
We have a broad range of on-site activities including an 18-hole golf course, tennis, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, croquet, fishing, shooting and a fully equipped gym.
What you will need:
- A self-motivated attitude
- Previous hotel/restaurant experience
- Understanding of food hygiene and safety
- Passion for the job and ability to think creatively
- Some experience is desirable however full training will be given
If you have the passion and drive to be part of our hotel family, working in one of the most beautiful parts of the world, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly