Restaurant Supervisors and Waiting Staff
We are currently looking for Restaurant Supervisors and Waiting staff across our stunning estate in North Devon.
This is a varied and exciting role as you will work across our food venues, from our award winning restaurant to our exciting new Laura Ashley Afternoon Tea venue.
As a Supervisor you will need:
- A self-starting attitude
- Previous restaurant/hotel experience in a similar environment
- Leadership skills to help junior staff and assist the restaurant managers
- in running service and looking after our varied clientele
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided to successful Waiters and Waitresses.
What you will receive:
- Negotiable Salary
- Discounted leisure club membership
- Fantastic staff accommodation in Devon
- Discounted Room Rates for friends and family
- Free uniform and staff meals provided while on duty
- 20% discount off all food and beverage across the estate
- Full training and the opportunities to achieve industry recognised certifications
- Opportunities to progress and work in different sections in the company
Set in the heart of North Devon, with panoramic views across to Exmoor, at Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club you will find a warm welcome with opulent surroundings.
We have a broad range of on-site activities including an 18-hole golf course, tennis, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, croquet, fishing, shooting and a fully equipped gym.
If you have the passion and drive to join our hotel family, we would love to hear from you, please send us your CV and covering letter.