Senior eCommerce Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Senior eCommerce Manager to join our team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. Join our global English language teaching (ELT) publishing group and help make a difference to English language learners around the world. Your work will go directly towards creating Better Learning Experiences for millions of teachers, learners and institutions globally; whether it’s gathering insights, creating the content, or helping our customers to achieve meaningful results.
Working in close collaboration across our key international publishing hubs, you will have the opportunity to work on a world-class publishing programme. Join our diverse and collaborative workforce and we’ll support you in your career ambitions to achieve your full potential.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Senior eCommerce Manager:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role:
As our Senior eCommerce Manager, you will work with Marketing, Design, Sales, Supply Chain/Distribution, Finance, Digital Strategy teams, Website management teams, Technology and other business areas to define, and deliver a best in class online customer purchasing process that includes software implementation and focuses on a seamless customer buying journey across the following platforms:
- Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS)
- The Hub
- ELT Corporate Website (English Language Teaching)
- Cambridge Dictionaries Online (CDO)
What do we look for in a Senior eCommerce Manager?
Are you a natural business analyst, a change leader, a customer champion, a superb communicator and a believer in stakeholder engagement, compromise and negotiation?
If you answered yes to of the above you might be who we are looking for!
Working across global, virtual and matrix driven teams will be second nature to you. You will thrive in overcoming challenges and have a winning can-do attitude which you will use alongside the wide and varied experience you’ve gained during your 5+ years in mid-senior implementation/marketing roles to deliver your projects to happy and engaged stakeholders.
In addition to the above, you will also have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of both product ownership and project management of the implementation of customer centric global online purchasing solutions (e.g. Konakart) across various websites and platforms
- Experience of working with website and platform owners to craft a cohesive and holistic online purchasing (eCommerce) strategy, and have you analysed the conflicting priorities of different teams and created a pipeline of work that will benefit the majority, without nullifying the smallest of requirements
- Understanding of how to be the conduit between the business and technology teams and have experience of working with and influencing a development team without line managing them
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Senior eCommerce Manager.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Wednesday 26th September.