Software Developer / Tester
Software Developer / Tester
£Competitive Plus Benefits
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
Now, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated full stack Software Developer / Tester to work with our SaaS and cloud-based software solutions.
As a Software Developer / Tester, you will:
- Develop software following the Scrum methodology
- Adhere to SOLID design principles
- Analyse, design, develop and test software applications
- Maintain our SaaS and cloud-based software solutions
- Ensure products meet the requirements of new and existing customers’ prescribing systems
- Work with cross-functional project teams to discuss technical issues
Interested? If so, you will need proven experience as a Developer, utilising some of the following skills:
- Analysis and design
- .NET frameworks
- SOLID principles
- Test automation
- Unit Testing, preferably using Nunit
- ORM, such as Entity framework
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification in an IT related discipline, but this is not essential. Experience in the healthcare industry would also be a benefit, as would experience in commercial C# projects.
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have C# coding experience or experience as a Software Developer, Software Tester, Tester, Software Application Developer, Application Developer, C# Developer, C# Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on a ground-breaking solution that is making a positive impact on the healthcare industry
- Develop your career with an innovative and growing company
- Collaborate with a large and friendly team of Developers and Testers
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible option for employees to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
- Charity Days
Webrecruit and FDB are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Developer / Tester, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.