Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant x 3 (Historic Houses
Salary/Grade: Scale 3
21.6 hours per week worked over a shift pattern including some weekends and bank holidays, Permanent
Would you like to be a part of The London Borough of Hounslow, whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for our residents and visitors by ensuring the quality of our services are maintained to a high standard? Are you passionate about the difference heritage and arts can make to people’s lives?
About the Role
Based at Boston Manor House and/or Hogarth’s House these roles are the welcoming face of the Council’s Historic Houses. In this frontline role you will be helping the public and providing excellent service to our thousands of visitors.
- Responsible for all welcomes and public facing service including retail and enquiries (in person, by phone or by e-mail), you will be a people-person, excited by providing excellent customer service and enthusiastic about Hounslow’s heritage
- You will assist the Historic Houses Manager and other Heritage & Arts staff with service delivery and management of the historic houses, including the installation of exhibitions and staffing of events.
- Ability to work unsupervised and co-operatively as part of a team
- Experience of a customer service environment
- Numerate and experienced in handling cash
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Essential for the Role
- Educated to A-Level or certified level in relevant occupational qualifications or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
To apply, please visit our website.
Closing Date: 17th September 2018
Interviews will be held on 25th September 2018