As an office manager, you're responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. This includes the organising of people, information and other resources. You must make sure that relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases,
- oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
- carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- deal with HR related issues
- delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- 5 years’ experience managing people
- HR knowledge would be an advantage
- Reliability and discretion
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
Salary - £27k per annum – Fulltime
Please email your CV to apply.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly