Programme Manager - Digital Transformation
We are currently working with a leading healthcare charity based in Central London, recruiting for a Digital Transformation Programme Manager to lead them through a large scale digital change programme. This role will initially be until September 2020 but there may be an opportunity for extension.
This role is not in place to deliver a tech product, but rather to use your outstanding knowledge of digital transformation and digital capability to take this organisation into the future.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Manage a complex, cross- organisational digital transformation programme of work, working closely with strategic delivery partner(s) and stakeholders across the business.
- Work with the Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) and other stakeholders to manage the programme, and to realise expected benefits, including: planning and control, significant stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, budget management, governance and reporting.
- Work with the Programme Sponsor, external partners, the corporate PMO Team, Business Leads and resource providers to ensure the overall success of the programme and achievement of agreed deliverables, timescales and benefits.
- Ensure benefits management, financial management, risk management, assurance, evaluation, resource management and best practice project and programme management throughout the delivery of assigned programmes.
- Deliver this challenging programme on time, overseeing the development of a programme plan, including associated reporting, risk plan, stakeholder analysis and communication plan, and ensure that the plan is adequately resourced, developing business cases as required.
- Provide inspirational and strong leadership and management to the Programme Team, building a committed, empowered and successful team through effective selection, development, talent and performance management and role-modelling organisation behaviours.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Existing long term working knowledge of Programme Management within the digital space
- Be a "big dreamer" of business and digital change
- Proven expertise in dealing with complex change and enabling business as usual continuity during the change
- The ability to work within a hybrid/waterfall/agile methodology
- Available to start by mid October 2018
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- 34 hour working week (early finish on a Friday)
- 25 days annual leave, rising with service
- Annual salary reviews
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
If you believe you could make the impact required in leading this fantastic charity into the new digital age, please apply now and we will be in touch.