Product Manager - CORGI
Product Manager - CORGI
Tell me about CORGI…
Since 2011 we’ve been providing boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains and electric cover to our customers and we’re not done yet! With 150,000 customers - and growing – we’re here to challenge the status quo (the big 6) and provide better quality and pricing of home plan cover to consumers across the UK.
CORGI Homeplan became a member of the OVO Energy Group in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to aggressively grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years.
OVO is a proud, challenger brand that never settles for second best. We’re in the business of building a different kind of Energy Company, one where not only our customers benefit from better service and opportunity, but our people do too. OVO was set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo. We believe in simplicity, transparency and treating people and the planet fairly. But we also believe that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so that’s why our people will always get a chance to share in our success.
The CORGI Homeplan product team is a new and exciting team created to help take CORGI onto the next phase of its growth through innovation in the insurance policy space. They will be looking to streamline and automate business processes, test commercial opportunities and open up the market for CORGI’s business to the 850k strong OVO customer base and other markets.
This team will be responsible for end-to-end customer journeys, building and improving the tools used by our customers, engineers, and in-house customer service employees.
Right, I’m convinced… but where in the world of OVO and CORGI will I be working?
You’ll be joining the CORGI Homeplan team in Dunfermline.
That sounds great! What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Product Manager for an agile development team based in CORGI’s offices in Dunfermline
- Working with in-house agile coaches to establish effective agile practices and ceremonies
- Focused on achieving goals and KPIs relating to CORGI’s ability to sell and manage insurance policies
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics, prioritising and managing a prioritised product backlog accordingly
- Working with stakeholders, designers, developers and hardware suppliers to create and test improvements to our policy management platform to reduce inefficiency and improve customer experience
- Defining the end-to-end customer journey and taking responsibility for its delivery across multiple teams and business units
- Helping roll-out newly developed policies and improving CORGI’s ability to manage and sell insurance policies
- Iteratively working towards a vision of white-labelled insurance where CORGI’s policies can be easily integrated into other brand’s ecosystems, such as OVO Energy
- Ensuring the user experience is consistent with all digital products through creating collaborative teams across UX, design and operations
- Understanding your customers through surveys, focus groups or in-depth analytics
- Creating high quality user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA
- Aligning underpinning business and operational processes where explicable to achieve excellent digital experiences
That sounds super exciting, but… Do I have what it takes?
- At least one year’s experience in product management or business analysis, working with a development team or on change projects
- A degree level qualification or equivalent strong relevant experience
- Passion for digital, agile, software product management
- Good understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
- A team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across the business
- Commercial awareness and a desire to understand the financial product as well as the technical
- Experience of analytics tools and using data to help prioritise your roadmap
- Want to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
- Passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional and personal goals
To apply for the role of Product Manager (CORGI HomeHeat), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Software Product Manager, Software NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager.