Key Workers - Pre-School Assistants
We are looking for experienced, NVQ Level 3 Key Workers to join us at Highclare St Paul’s and/or Highclare Woodfield school.
Hours: Shift basis, of 7.30am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-6.00pm, full year position.
- Child care qualification, Level 3 or above
- Good team member, excellent communication skills and people skills.
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent, Grace C or above.
- Knowledge of EYFS
Key Worker/ Preschool Assistant duties
- Prepare a safe and stimulating environment, and plan activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Guidance.
- Work in partnership with the Early Years Coordinator to formulate planning.
- Familiarity with confidentiality policies, safeguarding issues, and the Health & Safety Policy.
- Attend staff meetings, INSETS, parents’ evenings, Open Days and training courses as directed.
About Highclare School
Based at four sites around Sutton Coldfield and North Birmingham, Highclare School is an independent day school for children between 2-18 years. The school offers a friendly, welcoming and professional environment where children are supported in fulfilling their academic potential.
Closing date: Midday, 27 September.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. Highclare School is an equal opportunities employer.